Gianmario Masala Portfolio

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

07 April 2013

The Night Before She Went to Prison


The Night Before She Went to Prison
Originally uploaded by Gianmario Masala

Facebook page

I, I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve.
I, I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole, yeah....


And I love you, alluring oriental black eyes....


All the textures used for this work are from: myself, JoesSistah... , Lenabem , pareeerica , skeletalmess , les brumes , Sooper Tramp , Eddy 07 , una cierta mirada , Boccacino , Keyimagen-Javi , Sick Little Monkey , xd360 , s3ptic-stock , adamned art, rubyblossom, Visualogist , Brenda Starr , Ava Verino , encounter - Laura , cleanzor's photostream , Dirk Wustenhagen's photostream . Thanks very much for their awesome creations.

Thanks you all for your kind visits, comments, favorites and invitations, much appreciated !

No comments:

Post a Comment